Friday 9 August 2013

Bargain Summer Essentials

Hi everyone! Exciting news, I've just booked a holiday for next week! I know very short notice but myself,my best friend and my mom just got a mad fit and booked the tickets. Not to mention they were dirt cheap, yay for Ryanair! So basically what I'm saying is that I'm going on a foreign holiday where it is in or around 30 degrees and I have nothing planned,help!

            Whilst thinking of a topic for todays blogpost I decided to do a Summer/Foreign Holiday(if like me the country you live in doesn't get warm during summer, it's basically winter it's so cold.) Essentials On a Budget! Hopefully you will have more time then me and or be more prepared than me before you go on holidays.

  So my first summer essential is BB cream. If you don't like to wear foundation you could just skip this step however if you do than I think wearing BB cream would be a nice change from a full coverage foundation. There are also alot of BB creams available if you're on a budget(which most teenagers are anyway). I know Rimmel does one and Essence does one too. Most Essence products are really cheap and quite good quality too considering most of there products are under 5 euro. My favourite BB cream is by Maybelline though and it's the one with salicylic acid in it, I think it retails at around 8 euro/£7 so compared to high end brands this is a really good price and it also helps fight break outs because of the salicylic acid-win!

              My next summer essential is waterproof mascara. I don't know about you but I cannot go outside the house without mascara or my eyes look so puffy and considering my eyes are literally huge, this is not a good look. Waterproof mascara holds a better curl than normal mascara and that's why I normally pick that up instead, plus it doesn't run which is a huge plus! All of my favourite mascaras are by Maybelline and they are The Falsies Waterproof version which is actually a perfect mascara and for the price of it, it's such a bargain! The next one is the Rocket waterproof mascara which makes your lashes look really voluminous. I also like Benefit They're Real mascara but this is quite pricey and not really a budget product, however it is a brilliant mascara!

 My next favourites are a nice handbag-Pennys/Primark have some lovely cheap ones that are quite good quality. Cream eyeshadows are also a must have as they are so easy to apply and you can do so much with them- I like all of the Maybelline Colour Tattoos. I also love gel eyeliner for Summer as it doesn't wear off as much as a pencil/liquid liner would- the one I use is Essence Gel Eyeliner which is around 4 euros and is one of my must haves all year round, it's one of the best gel eyeliners I've ever tried!

  Most of these products can be found in any drugstore/big supermarket or Boots!

        Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment