Tuesday 6 August 2013

Hi everyone! So sorry I haven't posted on here in a couple of weeks but I was in and out of hospital and generally just feeling really ill. Todays post is going to be my skincare routine for my oily/acne prone skin so what I use in order to keep my skin clear and spot free!

The first product I use to take my makeup off is this simple refreshing cleanser. This cleanser has a gel type consistency and is free from chemicals so it is excellent for my sensitive skin and I also use this to take some of my eyeshadow off if I am wearing it. This retails for around 2 euros or £1.50 and it can be found in Tescos, Dunnes and any other big retailers!














The next product I use is my La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel which is another cleanser however I use this product if I am in the middle of a breakout and I want something to battle it! This is seriously a miracle product for acne prone skin and it works wonders on mine! I would be seriously interested in checking out the other products in the Effaclar range. This retails for 14 euros/£13 so it is dearer than the simple cleanser however I think it is worth it and if you're like me when I'm breaking out I will do anything to help! This can be found at Boots or any other big pharmacy that stocks La Roche Posay.

The next product I use after this is my Clean and Clear Blackhead Cleanser, I use this with a cotton pad. If I have a few spots then I use this around the area I am breaking out in and it dries them out completely and helps then go away quickly which is what everyone wants! I wouldn't recommend this for very dry skin as it is quite drying on my oily skin and I can imagine how drying it would be on already dry skin. I do find when I use this I have to use a rich moisturiser after or else my skin feels quite tight which is not a pleasant feeling at all. However it does the job and I can't really complain. This retails for 4 euros/£3 and it can be found in Tescos/Dunnes or any big pharmacy chain.



The next thing I use is something that almost every household should have somewhere and that is baby oil. I use this to take off my eye makeup and waterproof mascara and it is honestly so much better than an eye makeup remover that you would pay a lot of money on! I use the Johnsons Baby Oil but I'm pretty sure that any other type of baby oil would work just as well! You can find this at any type of store weather it's big or small and the price varies. 



  




No comments:

Post a Comment